Living Spaces - BAD QUALITY LEATHER SOFAS
Don't buy from this place its a joke, I rather go buy from a swap meet they have better quality.I bought (supposeably real leather) sofa and loveseat spent 3500 for them.
I only had them barely it the 2years and they are discoloring and peeling. I also bought the extended warranty for 200 for nothing. They said It wasn't covered unless I spill or rip my sofas. (really for 200) So I called living spaces in Panorama City, where I purchased them and they said basically I *** out of luck they cant do anything.
I spent so much money on my leather sofas to get screwed.Management would talk to me they had there poor customer service reps talk to me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Leather Sofa
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Don't buy from Living Spaces. They will send some used *** when you spend full retail. And when you order a part they completely forget about you. Its been two..."
- "I purchased acouch with a chaise lounge. And the couch started to sag within days. Spoke to Angela Rhodes in corporate and she did nthing. Store manager in Redondo Beach..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "This was my first step back into online dating after a long time, and I WISH I could take a step back. Not only did it become apparent that..."
- "My daughter saved for months and bought a Lane red leather recliner, she is disabled and lives on very little (chair costs $565). Just over one year the leather..."
- "I am not sure why people are so divided about these reviews. This is an actual business that takes orders and then has designers make and ship them. We have..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."