Oxnard, California
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Don't buy from this place its a joke, I rather go buy from a swap meet they have better quality.I bought (supposeably real leather) sofa and loveseat spent 3500 for them.

Related: Living Spaces - Restocking fee.

I only had them barely it the 2years and they are discoloring and peeling. I also bought the extended warranty for 200 for nothing. They said It wasn't covered unless I spill or rip my sofas. (really for 200) So I called living spaces in Panorama City, where I purchased them and they said basically I *** out of luck they cant do anything.

I spent so much money on my leather sofas to get screwed.Management would talk to me they had there poor customer service reps talk to me.

Review about: Leather Sofa.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Living Spaces Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Living Spaces?

Comments

Cappy
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1282819

Same problems with our "leather" after only 10 months.Leather?

Yea right.Never again will I shop at LS.

quality

Haha you did not get ripped off....you are an ignorant because when it comes to furniture their is no such thing as 100% real leather. Everything its compose with at least a small percentage of something else. I have a Mercedes Benz and the "leather" in the seats gets faded too, its call " normal wear and tear" boss.